Thursday, October 23, 2014

International Conference at DVK Central Library, Bangalore

               I have presented a paper on “Green Library" in the International Conference on “Library Space and Content Management for Networked Society” organised by DVK Central Library, Dharmaram Vidya Kshetram, Bangalore on October 18-20, 2014.
          They have given me chance to chair a session. 6 Delegates were presented their paper. The session went on well from 11:30 am to 01:00 pm. After all the presentations, Discussion held so as per the guidance of the Father present there. Dr.A.R.D.Prasad, Dr.Asundi, Dr. Ramesha were given their kind presence during the session. At the end note, Father has praised me & the memento has been given to me. It is my pleasure & It is my privilege to moderate such a session with Great professionals as presenters  & Library Science Subject experts & top professionals' presence & It is my pleasure to receive memento from Dr.A.R.D.Prasad, Library and Information Science Academics, Information professional and Information scientist. Documentation Research and Training Centre (DRTC), Bangalore.
            The Conference was well organised with nice hospitality. We had great time there.

No comments: